Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teacher Week 15: Make Ahead Meals

Tuesday is Make Ahead Meals day for Teacher Week 15. I am excited to hop around the blogs looking for some great meal ideas. I love to cook. I love to cook BECAUSE I love to eat! Seriously... I love food! However, I usually am only cooking for two, so I don't make a lot of meals ahead of time. Usually I do some shopping list prep and make ahead smoothie bags, but that is about it.

I also have picked up a lot of clever tricks from The Food Network and food bloggers across the country. I especially love watching The Pioneer Woman, Giada, and Ina Garten.

One of my favorite things to read in the summer is cookbooks. As you can see I have quite the collections of favorites this year. I am currently looking forward to making some of the slow-cooker healthy recipes in the fall. I have linked each cookbook to Amazon in case you want to check it out for yourself.

My Favorite Cookbooks:
Seriously Delish by Jessica Merchant
Skinny Taste by Gina Holmolka
The Forest Feast by Erin Gleeson
Giada's Feel Good Food
Weeknights with Giada
Camille Styles Entertaining
Oh, Gussie by Kimberly Schlapman
Everything Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook
The Real Girl's Kitchen by Haylie Duff

I would love to hear other cookbook favorites... Please leave a comment below.

Click the image below to head over to Blog Hoppin' to read more ideas on Make Ahead Meals.





No comments:

Post a Comment