Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Favorite Things {My Labor Day Weekend Shopping}

Treat yo' self 2015 Labor Day hit my household... Here are my favorites from this weekend...Pier 1 and Target get me every SINGLE time! I was proud of myself for resisting all the beautiful Fall things though. Victory for me.


1. I have seen this pencil mason jar all over blogs this past month and almost did a little dance when one was left at my Target. I can't wait to put some sharpened pencils in this for use in our LMC.

2. My mom started this pattern for me this summer and it is on CLEARANCE! Happy day to finish my set this weekend. I also found this adorable mug that was calling my name...or initial.


3. I could not resist using this notepad to dress up my desk at home and double as a mouse pad. That was I can take notes whenever I need to. Win-Win....

Did you treat yo' self this Labor Day Weekend?

Make sure to check out Teaching Trio for more Favorite Things.



No comments:

Post a Comment