Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week Blog Hoppin: 5 Things

I am ready to join my first Blog Hoppin' Teacher week. What a great way to get to know all the incredible bloggers out there. Make sure to head on over to Blog Hoppin' to read more about Teacher Week. I am personally excited for tomorrow and reading all about make ahead meals. I need to add some delish to my crockpot repitoire.

Well 5 things about me...Here goes!

#1: I have an incredibly supportive family. Oldest of four, with three younger brothers made me who I am today. I am so thankful for each one of them. I have the greatest parents in the world who are my biggest fans and I love them very much. My husband, Tim... is my best friend. 5 years and it just keeps getting better. I could not imagine life without any of them.

Oh and I am so excited I want to shout it from the rooftops! I am going to be an aunt! I can't wait to snuggle that new little baby in our family. January can't come soon enough.
#2: I love being in the sun. In fact, when I am at the pool I never actually go in the water. I love just reading and soaking in the rays. Ahhh....summer.

#3: I love to bake and watch The Food Network. Secretly, I talk to myself sometimes and pretend I am cooking for an audience. Is that insane? I hope not...
 


#4: My favorite season is Fall...pumpkins, spices, crisp air. I love it all!

#5: I am a BIG kid. I love reading children's books and hope to write one someday. I love watching kid movies...in fact they are my preferred choice. And don't get me started on DISNEY!

Make sure to head over to Blog Hoppin' to check out all the posts this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment