Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Scoop {August 23rd}

It's the day before the first day with kiddos and I am ready to enjoy the day with a mixture of work and play. It may be bittersweet to have summer end, but I do LOVE going back to school. Especially as soon as the kids arrive. Teaching in the library is a delight and I am excited to see all my readers back in full swing. Here's what is on the scoop for today. Make sure to link up with Teaching Trio today!



I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. Don't forget to download this week's bible verse freebie. :) I hope these will be a weekly encouragement. What a great reminder to start the week as we go back to work. Practice patience and choose love.




3 comments:

  1. I so appreciate your Bible verse freebie! Thank you. That's a perfect verse. We need to be patient with students, colleagues, and ourselves! That's a tall order. Have a wonderful first day with students!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids start tomorrow, too. Good luck and happy first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're enjoying your Back to School Eve! Best wishes for a great school year!

    ReplyDelete