Monday, July 27, 2015

Taking Notes in Style

Who doesn't love a cute to-do list? I can hardly go into any store and not be tempted by the adorable stationary sections filled with planners, notecards, and sticky notes. I decided to create my own. 



During meetings and beginning of school days, my mind is often racing to think of the many things awaiting attention to get ready for the first week of school. I needed a note page that was filled with a giant to-do list section (complete with little boxes of satisfaction waiting to be checked off). I also wanted an ALL in one place to take notes and write my bright ideas for products, posts, or other ideas that would randomly come during the week. This new product come with 10 different quotes for you to keep track of your brilliant ideas and tasks for the week. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment